A 4d bike rocker system for professional indoor cycling training.
Our new innovation Momentum X1 allows you to swing from left to right and front to back effortlessly. The patented 4D movement technology is very easy on the bike frame, as the movement allows the bike to move around freely. This unique design will take your indoor cycling to the next level.
Delivery time 1-2 weeks
1339 $ INC.VAT
Availability: More than 25+ available
Natural movement redefined
Indoor or outdoor, it’s all the same with Momentum X1. Our groundbreaking 4D rocker system for professional indoor cycling training allows you to swing from left to right and front to back effortlessly. Our patented technique is very easy on the bike frame as the natural movement allows the bike to move as freely as it does on the open road.
The new standard for indoor cycling training
The numbers don’t lie – with Momentum X1, you are finally able to reach your final watts and improve your indoor cycling training level by an average of 9%. Providing a more upright position, Momentum X1 strengthens core and upper body muscles, keeping your pedaling strong and stable. And unlike other models, Momentum X1 swings smoothly from side to side, improving your pedaling technique.
Get results without compromising your gear
Our patented 4D rocker system allows you to train as hard as you can, since the 4D rocker’s smooth swinging and the rider’s more natural movement doesn’t put any pressure or tension on the bike frame. In fact, training with Momentum X1 can be gentler to the frame than actual open road conditions. And one more thing – the 4D rocker system is compatible with most trainers out there, making it easy to train whenever and wherever you are.
- True natural movement with game-changing 4D movement technology that allows you to move as freely as if you’re on the open road.
- Highest riding comfort in and out of the saddle – Momentum X1 reduces pain and abrasion on your shoulders and backside.
- Reach your final watts – train as hard as you can with no limits and get in specific, high quality training sessions anytime.
- No torsion on the bike frame, thanks to Momentum X1’s smooth swinging and the rider’s more natural movement.
- Compatibility with nearly all bike trainers and the best training apps available.
- Easy to use and bring with you for an effective training session before a big race.
- Innovative design and stylish looks that are unique in the market.
- Back plate 70 cm (L) x 76 cm (W) x 10 cm (H)
- Front frame 46 cm (L) x 58 cm (W) x 45 – 50 cm (H) depending on the adjustments of the front fork
- The total weight 29 kg. With the package 30 kg
Gymrails new innovation Momentum X1 allows you to swing from left to right, and front to back effortlessly. The patented technique is very easy on the frame as the movement allows the bike to move around freely. This unique design will take your indoor cycling to the next level.
1. Adjustable legs for setting the forks height (+/- 25mm)
2. Folding legs for storing and easy transport
3. Strong and sensitive 80mm long linear bearings that glide effortlessly on the 20mm strong steel bar
4. Steel springs to make the linear and sideways movement smoother
5. Rubber bumper that supports the tilting movement
6. Natural and precise steering mechanism
7. The steering unit, mechanical (control electronics sold separately)
8. Fork sleeve that is compatible with most road bikes
TWISTING ROTATION (YAW)
Gymrail Concept Ltd ships Momentum X1 and other accessories as well as replacement parts to EU countries.
Ask your country availability from our support email@example.com for more information.
Estimated delivery to Scandinavian countries is from 3 to 5 days. For rest of the European countries, estimated delivery is from 5 to 9 days
We provide professional and high quality service to our customers. We believe in our product and our mission to make professional cycling possible year round, without letting weather or season affect your training and performance.
compatible with most bike trainers
Momentum X1 is compatible with nearly all bike trainers out there. You can use bike trainers such as Elite models, TACX, Wahoo and more.
Gymrail Concept Ltd provides documentation with every Momentum X1 we deliver, however customers are also able soon to access documentations, specification sheets as well as instruction guides online.
Up to 6 years warranty
Warranty for Momentum X1 qualifies for the following parts:
By default, Gymrail Concept Ltd provides warranty for Momentum X1 as well as replacement parts for 12 months.
By registering on our site, you can extend the warranty to 6 years instead.