Who is the data controller for the processing of your data?
What type of personal information do we collect?
Gymrail Concept Ltd receives your personal information when you buy from our online store or register for our service or contact our customer service. In these situations we receive e.g. your name and contact information and relevant customer service information.
When you visit our website we may obtain information such as e.g. your IP address, what type of device you use, which website you visit and what you purchase from our online store.
For more information regarding payment service provider’s privacy policies, please visit and read the following links:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, whichever apply:
– Management of your registration.
– Management of online sales and purchases and communication related to online sales.
– Developing of our website, marketing and customer experience.
– Prevention, detection and control of abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
How long do we keep your personal data?
What is the lawful basis to process your personal data?
We have the following lawful bases to process your personal data:
- Execution of the contract, e.g. when you make a purchase in our online store.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation, e.g. in the management of the sale and purchase invoice.
- Consent, e.g. when you approve us to send you our newsletter or direct marketing.
- Legitimate interest, e.g. sending of satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by you, in order to ask for your opinion and be able to offer improvements.
Regular sources of information
Regular disclosure of data
Transferring data outside the EU / EEA
What are your privacy rights in relation to your personal data?
According to European Unions´ General Data Protection Regulation you have
Right to obtain confirmation whether we have personal data that concerns you and the access to your personal data.
Right to request us to rectify your personal data when it is incorrect.
Right to request that your personal data is erased .
Right to request the restriction of the processing of your data.
Right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transmit them to another controller when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is transmitted electronically.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
You have the right to lodge a complaint before the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman or the competent local authority.
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (Finland)
Postal address: P.O. Box 800, 00531 Helsinki, Finland
Switchboard: +358 (0)29 566 6700